Everything you need to work, play, worship, or celebrate in your own personal way. Perlstein features large and small spaces for group meetings and break-out sessions. Our full-size gymnasium can be used as a large gathering space or for the sport of your choice.
- 12 meeting rooms
- Dining room overlooking the lake (seating for 225)
- Gymnasium (basketball, volleyball, indoor sports)
- Arts & crafts room (bring your own supplies)
- Indoor Pavilion (includes a built in stage and seating for up to 180)
Bring your group outside for a fresh air meeting, take a group hike, play a team-building or sports game.
- Walking paths
- 2 sports fields (with backstop)
- Basketball court
- Deck/Patio with chairs and tables
- Picnic tables
- 6 Tennis courts
- 2 Volleyball courts
- Archery range
- Outdoor pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day, additional fee)
- High and low ropes challenge courses (open Memorial Day through Labor Day, additional fee)
Meals and snacks can be prepared on-site and served in our spacious dining room overlooking Blass Lake. We are happy to work with guests with dietary needs (vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, etc).
Our dining room is Kosher, under the supervision of the Chicago Rabbinical Council. However, non-kosher food can be served at your event if desired. Please contact us for details about meals outside of our dining room.
Our free on-site parking lot can accommodate cars, buses and other vehicles. Please contact us in advance if you’ll need accommodations for an RV or similar vehicle.
Smoking and Pets
Perlstein’s guest rooms and public areas are smoke free. Sorry, no pets.