Bernard Horwich JCC
From the time of its opening in 1960, Bernard Horwich has been the true center of the Jewish community serving Rogers Park, the surrounding neighborhoods and suburbs. Today, the the Bernard Horwich JCC continues to serve the evolving needs of the community offering a wide array of programming, including early childhood, camp, enrichment and more.
- Indoor pool with observation area
- Locker rooms and Separate gender workout facilities
- Gymnasium — one full or two half basketball courts, with pull out bleachers.
- Outdoor playground
- Two baseball fields
- Multipurpose room for a variety of classes and gatherings. Rentals available
- KJ Café—a joint venture of the Keshet Gadol Program, the Sandwich Club and JCC Chicago.