Make a Reservation
When registering, you only need one family member for the reservation, a maximum of four family members per reservation. However, all participants attending open swim must be members. Children 3 years-old and younger are allowed to swim during opposite gender times and allowed in opposite gender locker rooms.
- Reservations are required to attend, each time slot is one hour
- Please respect your time slot reservation, as the gym must be empty for a minimum of 30 minutes between groups in accordance with our COVID-19 practices and guidelines
- Attendance is restricted to members who reside within the same household.
- Anyone under the age of 10, must be accompanied by an adult member of their immediate household.
- You may bring your own equipment or one basketball to be issued at check-in
- Available to Family Memberships only
These programs do not require membership
Sundays | 10:30-11:30am
Thursdays | 4:15-5:15pm
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese martial art that focuses on cultivating inner power by connecting breath and movement as a slow, gentle, meditative non-impact exercise. Tai Ji has been clinically shown to have many health benefits which include improved cardiovascular and neurological systems. It has also shown to improve balance, flexibility, and reduce stress. It can be practiced by people of all ages, and does not require any special equipment.