JCC Chicago, along with our Jewish Student Connection (JSC) teens, present the first annual obstacle challenge to raise awareness and support for inclusion programming. RUN, JUMP, CLIMB and CRAWL through the largest outdoor obstacle course ever built on the North Shore!
- 17 Obstacles brought to you by Hot Ground Gym (open to all 8 yrs and up)
- No experience or training necessary; experts will help you tackle the obstacles
- Meet and take photos with Chicago Fire star Joey Calistri from 2:30pm-3:30pm; experience Chicago Fire’s awesome game truck, soccer inflatable and meet Sparky the mascot
- SWAG bag and tech t-shirt for the first 300 paid registrants (8 yrs and up)
- Community sponsor activity tents and DJ
- Children 3-7 years may participate in our Inflatable Obstacle and “Touch a Truck.” The first 100 registrants receive a youth event t-shirt. (Children under 8 may not run the Hot Ground Gym Obstacle Course.)
- Expect to laugh until your cheeks hurt
- Expect not to be timed
- Expect to leave with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, as well as some great SWAG
Celebrate capability and community…Go Up, Over & All-In for a day that is X-tremely Important and Ridiculously Fun!
$36 (14 yrs +)
$18 (8-13 yrs)
$5 (3-7 yrs)
Pre-Registration ends at 11:59pm on Saturday, September 17.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your selected hour of participation. Upon arrival go to check-in table to receive your bib number, event t-shirt and goody bag. If you would like to participate with friends and family please wait until everyone is present and go to check-in as a group. This will assist us in assuring that you can line up at the starting line as a group.Parking
Parking will be available at 125, 215 and 255 Revere Drive during the event.
Take it easy and have fun! Up, Over & All-In is not timed or competitive, so you can go entirely at your own pace. The obstacle course includes off-road terrain, so be careful and make sure to wear appropriate shoes. Participants are not required to complete all the obstacles. Do what makes you feel comfortable and safe. The goal is to have fun.
You’ll have a great time and Hot Ground Gym staff will be here coaching you through the course. The obstacle course does not accommodate any jogging strollers or any spectators on the obstacles.
Please choose the hour you would like to run the obstacle. Waves of participants will begin the course every 15 minutes. There will be many activities on our field for you to enjoy before your wave is called to the starting line.
Please Note: The 1:00pm start time is sold out. Start times beginning at 2:00pm are available.
Spectators are welcome to come and cheer participants on at each and every obstacle. For everyone’s safety, spectators may not go beyond designated boundaries. Hot Ground Gym staff and our coached volunteers will help participants complete obstacles.
Please keep your pets at home. Service animals are allowed.
A valid ID. To check in.
Bag to store stuff. We will have gear check area, so you do not have to run with all your stuff. One bag per person, no re-checking bags and no coolers. Gear check is not in a covered area and is open to the weather, so we recommend leaving all valuables at home.
Your ticket printed from your Eventbrite account.
Yourself! You must be present at the event to pick up your registration packet, race number bib and event swag.
As part of your registration you will be required to compete safety waivers. The waivers are a requirement of registration. Registrants under the age of 18 must have guardian approval.
Up, Over & All-In participants’ safety is the most important thing and if threatening weather conditions are present the day of the event, the event may be delayed or canceled. When weather conditions or other physical conditions present a danger to participants, The JCC Chicago staff and leadership maintain the right to cancel the event. Less threatening conditions may cause alterations of the course or event festivities to ensure participant, volunteer, and community safety. Such conditions fall under the label “Acts of God,” and will not result in refunding of any race entry fees or future event credits.
- If event is canceled: We will notify all participants by email, on Social Media and on JCCchicago.org.