Group Fitness Instructors (PT)
Locations:Bernard HorwichBernard Weinger
JCC Chicago’s Group Fitness Instructors provide high quality fitness classes to our members and promote fitness related services offer by the JCC.
Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Plan and implement Fitness Class routine for assigned class.
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions.
- Ensure safety of members regarding heart rate and exercise techniques.
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels.
- Maintain attendance records and other related class paperwork.
- Attend department staff meetings.
- Maintain excellent customer service with our patrons.
- Gather feedback from patrons regarding fitness classes.
- Notify supervisor of any program or facility related issues.
- Foster positive relationship between members and staff and serve as a steward for JCC’s full program offerings.
Varies by class