The Top 5 Reasons to Attend Shabbat on the Lake
I love Shabbat on the Lake because it’s a community wide event that celebrates the things that unite us. It’s the only event of its kind that brings together a multitude of Jewish organizations, representing a variety of people with varying beliefs and missions. This is the 6th year of Shabbat on the Lake and we are so proud that each year is bigger and more dynamic than the one before.
This year, you will be amazed at what we have in store. You’ll come for a beautiful evening to enjoy time with friends and a Shabbat celebration and leave feeling even more connected to the Jewish community.
So why do you need to join us at Shabbat on the Lake? Here’s Why:
- If you register in advance, you’ll be entered to win amazing prizes such as an iPad, Fitbit, Beats Headphones, UE Roll 2 wireless speakers, movie tickets, restaurant gift certificates and more!
- One stop shopping! Organizations including, Interfaith Family, Chabad, Continuum Theater, JUF Chicago, Anshe Emet, OneTable and many more will be there to tell you about their incredible work and how you can get involved.
- Many people have met their significant others at this event. It’s true!
- Make conscious art, learn how to pickle or take time to meditate, all with the beautiful lakefront as your backdrop.
- This is the one time of year to celebrate Shabbat with 500+ people. THAT is truly amazing.
See you on the lake. Get there early to experience it all!