Bernard Horwich JCC Health and Safety
Bernard Horwich JCC Fitness continues to be open with the following guidelines:
- Reservations are required for all fitness options
- In-person fitness classes will resume at 25% capacity.
- 8 people are allowed at a time in the men’s and women’s workout zones – Equipment has been spread out to allow for social distancing zones
- Lockers are spaced out to allow social distancing in the locker room
- High touch surface cleaning is done throughout the day, with a midday closure for deep cleaning of fitness spaces
- Masks are required at all times while in the building
Please feel free to contact us for more details or with specific questions. We are committed to providing you the safest environment possible to keep you physically and emotionally strong. Thank you for being a member of the Bernard Horwich JCC Fitness Center. We sincerely appreciate your support, kindness and encouragement.
Bernard Horwich JCC Fitness Team