Seed613: Social Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Join Seed613 to gain the skills necessary to develop a sustainable business at our 12 week bootcamp. You’ll learn how to create business and financial plans and put them into action, apply social media and marketing strategies to grow your business, develop the perfect pitch and much more.
The SEED613 Social Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for you if…
- You have a great idea but are unsure how to develop it.
- You want to gain entrepreneurial skills to apply to your current profession.
- You want to learn from successful business leaders how to gain an edge.
12 Week Boot Camp
Meets twice a month at various locations through the Chicagoland area.
Must be over 21-years-old.
Cost of bootcamp is $250.00 (non-refundable).
Applications are now closed.
Please contact Ilene at email@example.com or 224.406.9233 if you are interested in being involved as a volunteer, mentor or speaker.
Seed613 Bootcamp is part of The Rose and Sidney N. Shure Kehilla Program.
You can help launch the talent and passion of everyday professionals in our community. Every dollar you give will be matched one-to-one by an anonymous donor. Your support will have twice the impact on innovation.
We will absolutely depend on volunteers to make Seed 613 happen. You can become a part of the entrepreneurship community by lending your valuable talent.
Here’s how you can help:
• Mentor: provide goal setting and guidance to move venture from vision to execution
• Coach: assist, encourage and keep fellow on track with their monthly venture milestones
• Advisory Board Committees: admissions, alumni, launch night, Shark Tank
• Volunteer: Expert presenter, venture capitalists, pro bono and in-kind services