With decades of personal and professional experience on the topics of special needs planning and financial planning, we can help your family sleep better at night, have more fun in your lives and increase the amount of money that you have available. (Spoiler alert – no insurance products have to be purchased in order to achieve a more successful special needs plan!)
Oak Wealth Advisors understands the challenges that your family is facing because we are also living with those same challenges. We have been educating and empowering families with special needs members by providing them with specific planning strategies that will make their lives, and the life of their loved one better.
Presenter: Mike Walther, Founder and President of Oak Wealth Advisors
- 50 years as a sibling of a loved one with Autism
- First financial advisor in Illinois admitted into the Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Special needs financial planning lecturer at five universities
- Founded Oak Wealth Advisors in 2008 to provide families with independent and objective financial and special needs planning advice
Presenter: Randi Gillespie, Director of Special Needs Services
- Mother of a daughter with Down syndrome
- Held leadership positions with three special needs organizations before joining Oak Wealth Advisors
- Frequently published in the local media as a special needs planning expert
- Advocate for special needs awareness in local hospitals, schools, and universities
Oak Wealth Advisors does not sell insurance or insurance-related products. Oak Wealth Advisors is a fiduciary financial services firm which means that it provides objective advice that is free from conflicts of interest. Oak Wealth Advisors only receives income from its clients for the services provided and does not receive any compensation from any other firms or other professionals that it recommends.
Sunday, Jan 6 | 1:30-3pm
Bernard Weinger JCC
Presented by Oak Wealth Advisors