Don’t Say I Can’t: Understanding the Law on Disability in the Workplace
Presented by David Weinstein, a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice Baker Daniels LLP in Chicago.
The presentation will provide clear explanations and practical applications of:
- The key concepts of the legal framework for the employment-related rights of disabled persons
- Disabled individuals’ rights and obligations concerning reasonable accommodation in the workplace
- Disability-related issues related to job applications, interviews and hiring
- How workplace safety and disability issues interrelate
- Legal remedies for disability discrimination and harassment
David Weinstein has been practicing employment law for over 35 years. His practice includes counseling, investigations, litigation and trial/appellate work in federal and state courts and administrative agencies. His expertise is “employment discrimination matters,” including matters arising under federal and IL disability discrimination laws.
For more information contact Diane Breslow, MSW, LCSW at 773.516.5864 or email email@example.com