Calling all JCC Swimmers…
How many laps can you swim? On Sunday, February 19th, you’ll get the chance to challenge yourself, earn some cool J-Hawks Swim gear and splash for a great cause. Grab your swimsuit and some friends…everyone is welcome to participate!
The more money you raise, the more J-Hawks swim gear you get!
- $18 | J-Hawks Swim T-Shirt
- $36 | J-Hawks Swim T-Shirt & Water Bottle
- $72 | J-Hawks Swim T-Shirt, Water Bottle & Towel
Register online by Feb. 12.
All proceeds from this event provide scholarships to JCC’s All-In Swim program.
4 Locations to Register
Donate to your swimmer
Swim-a-thon Challenge Rules:
- To participate, swimmers must be at a Kicker level with in the LKSA program (or equivalent program) or higher.
- Swimmers get 30 minutes to complete laps. Lap widths are for Kicker through Freestyler levels and lap lengths are for Glider through Adult swimmers.
- Kick boards, kicking mats, stroke bars and noodles may be used for swimming lap widths (Kicker – Freestyler level).
- Swimmers will get one break, to rest or use the bathroom, during the 30 minutes.
- Swimmers must bring someone to count laps if they are not able.