Introduction to Zoom and Discussion on Ways to Stay Connected
We are so excited to bring you My Go-To Place virtually. You can participate via computer, smartphone or telephone.
Our first meeting will be Tuesday, March 24, at noon. We will use Zoom, which is an online meeting program that allows us to see and speak to one another. To access our My Go-To Place please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to www.zoom.us
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter meeting code 983 931 231
- Once you have joined the meeting, click to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/983931231
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app and enter the meeting code (983 931 231) and connect the same as from a computer.
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312-626-6788. When asked, type in our meeting number 983 931 231.
- We will look forward to hearing from you over the phone.
This meeting will be new for all of us. We know there may be some technical challenges but we are here to help you work through them. We have some fun programming planned and we hope to continue Community Tuesdays My Go-To Place this way every week
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.