This Program Has Been Cancelled.
Out of care and caution for our community, JCC Chicago has decided to cancel this program as news regarding Coronavirus continues to develop. While there is no immediate concern at this time in our locations and spaces, we are acting in the best interest of our greater community. Please check our website for information about when this program will begin again. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your family soon.
Join us for Community Tuesdays presents My Go-To Place, by CJE SeniorLife for a few hours of mind, body and spirit enrichment at Bernard Horwich JCC.
- 10:30-11:25am | Nia for Parkinsons Fitness Class
- 11:30am-12:00pm | Bring Your Own Kosher Lunch/ Snacks available for purchase at KJ Café
- 12:00-1:00pm | The Great Tzedakah (Charity) Debate
Join us for a text based discussion with Rabbi Ari Hart on how to prioritize charitable giving. No previous experience necessary, all texts will be available in English.
- 1:00-2:00pm | Games & conversation
- 2:00-2:45pm | Strength and Balance Fitness class
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.