Join us for Community Tuesdays presents My Go-To Place, by CJE SeniorLife for a few hours of mind, body and spirit enrichment at Bernard Horwich JCC.
- 10:30-11:25am | Nia for Parkinsons Fitness Class
- 11:30am-12:00pm | Bring Your Own Kosher Lunch/ Snacks available for purchase at KJ Café
- 12:00-1:00pm | Emergency Preparedness
See the tools to help keep you safe in an emergency. Learn about Smart911, a free service that allows you to create a safety profile for first responders. Hear from Hatzalah about the services they offer.
- 1:00-2:00pm | Continued conversation and games
- 2:00-2:45pm | Strength and Balance Fitness class
Please RSVP to Community.Engagement@cje.net or 773.508.1089.
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.