Join us for Community Tuesdays presents My Go-To Place, by CJE SeniorLife for a few hours of mind, body and spirit enrichment at Bernard Horwich JCC.
- 10:30-11:25am | Nia for Parkinsons Fitness Class
- 11:30am-12:00pm | Bring Your Own Kosher Lunch/ Snacks available for purchase at KJ Café
- 12:00-1:00pm | Instant Israel!
CJE SeniorLife’s exciting new Virtual Reality Program. Participants will travel to the sights of Jerusalem without ever leaving their chairs. *Not intended for those with a history of vertigo, migraines, seizures, epilepsy, motion sickness or who have pacemakers.
- 1:00-2:00pm | Instant Israel Discussion & Brain Games!
- 2:00-2:45pm | Strength and Balance Fitness class
Please RSVP to Community.Engagement@cje.net or 773.508.1089.
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.