Join us for Community Tuesdays presents My Go-To Place, by CJE SeniorLife for a few hours of mind, body and spirit enrichment at Bernard Horwich JCC.
- 10:30-11:25am | Nia for Parkinsons Fitness Class
- 11:30am-12:00pm | Bring Your Own Kosher Lunch/ Snacks available for purchase at KJ Café
- 12:00-1:00pm | Taking time to write down positive events in one’s life has been shown to reduce stress levels and create an increased sense of calm. Our guest speaker, Sharon Dornberg-Lee, LCSW, Clinical Supervisor, CJE Counseling Services, will share information about using a daily journal to record both the little and big things for which we are grateful.
- 1:00-2:00pm | Choose Your Fun!
- Art – Start your gratitude journey by creating a personalized gratitude jar.
- Games – Learn a new game, Left Center Right, or play an old favorite.
- 2:00-2:45pm | Strength and Balance Fitness class
Please RSVP to Community.Engagement@cje.net or 773.508.1089.
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.