‘For the Health of It!’ – “Stretching for Flexibility: How Staying Flexible Improves Strength and Mobility!”
This session will describe and demonstrate stretch and flexibility exercises to improve strength and mobility, offer a short stretching program you can do at home, and provide Q&A time with Margaret Danilovich, Senior Director of Research at CJE.
We are so excited to bring you My Go-To Place virtually.
We look forward to when we can bring these programs to you in person. Until then, we will do the next best thing and bring programs through your computer, smartphone or telephone. We understand that this is a new and challenging time for everyone, so let’s stay connected!
We will use Zoom which is an online meeting program that allows us to see and speak to one another. To access our My Go-To Place please follow these instructions on My Go-To Place Community Tuesdays and My Go-To Place Niles pages.
We will use Zoom, which is an online meeting program that allows us to see and speak to one another. Our My Go-To Place Zoom meetings take place every Tuesday at noon (Central Time) and every Thursday at 1:00 pm (Central Time).
To join our My Go-To Place Zoom meetings please follow these instructions:
From a computer:
- Go to https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You might have to click on the link to “download & run Zoom.”
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the Meeting ID: 358 048 8078
- Once you have joined the meeting, click to use computer audio and computer video. See you there!
To join by Zoom app on smartphone or tablet:
- Click this link to join the meeting https://cje.zoom.us/j/3580488078
- You can choose if you would like to use your camera so we can see you or just hear you through the built-in microphone.
- If you wish, you can download the free Zoom app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play for Android. Once you are in the Zoom app you can click on the Join button and enter the Meeting ID: (358 048 8078). See you there!
To join by dialing a telephone for audio-only:
- Dial 312-626-6788. When asked, type in our meeting number 983 931 231.
- We will look forward to hearing from you over the phone.
Support for this program has been graciously provided by The Albert and Lucille Delighter and Marcella Winston Foundation, a Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.