Road Scholars Group Leader
JCC Chicago is the on the ground provider for Road Scholar, the world’s largest and most innovative creator of experiential learning opportunities. Program participants experience in-depth and behind-the-scenes learning opportunities by land and by sea on travel adventures designed for families, boomers and beyond.
In partnership with Road Scholar, JCC Chicago plans and leads over 30 week-long trips that allow participants to:
- Discover Chicago’s vibrant history, arts and culinary scene with local and renowned experts for in-depth and behind-the-scenes learning.
- Experience the city’s signature landmarks, neighborhoods and cultural treasures with docents who provide the opportunity to explore and thoroughly examine aspects of the city that meet particular interests.
- Go where others can’t go, because our connections with local “insiders” show Chicago in a way that’s better than going on a regular “tour.”
- Experience the city with people from all over the world who share a love of travel and passion for experiential learning.
As a Road Scholar Group Leader, key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate week-long trips in Chicago and part of Wisconsin, ensuring the highest quality experience for our customers.
- Engage all customers while maintaining the set schedule and itinerary of each trip.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer service.