Hebrew Immersion Instructors (PT)
JCC Chicago’s Say it in Hebrew program teaches Hebrew language learners to communicate meaningfully, effectively, and creatively for real-life purposes. Say it in Hebrew promotes intercultural communication by exploring the Hebrew language and culture, allowing students to communicate appropriately and accurately in authentic contexts. Learning is student-centered and respects diverse learning styles by employing a wide range of skills and learning strategies. In this role, the Hebrew Immersion Instructor is responsible to:
- Participate in student recruitment, registration and placement activities.
- Prepare course materials; create/submit lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Create positive educational/social climate for students to learn in; ensure a high level of student satisfaction.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
Florence G. Heller JCC (Chicago/Lakeview): Tuesday 7:00-8:30pm
Bernard Weinger JCC (Northbrook): Thursday 10:00-11:30am, 7:00-8:30pm