Group Exercise Instructor
JCC Chicago Health and Fitness is undergoing a 21st Century makeover with the new Marvin Lustbader Center for Health, Wellness and Fitness scheduled to open Fall 2016 at Bernard Weinger JCC in Northbrook.
The 13,500 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness complex will be seamlessly integrated into the existing Glick Family Sports Complex, utilizing the facility’s six-lane indoor pool, full size multi-use gymnasium and multiple studio spaces to create more than a fitness center, but a life center.
As our partners in staffing this amazing new facility, EXOS|MediFit is currently seeking a Group Exercise Instructor to join our onsite team.
The primary responsibilities of a Group Exercise Instructor are to be:
- Enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines.
- Confident in your professionalism by reporting on-time with a positive attitude and a passion to motivate others.
- A professional who is collaborative and a flexible leader in and out of the studio.
To join the team you must have the following:
- Minimum of one year of experience actively leading successful group exercise classes.
- Current nationally accredited group exercise certification (e.g. AFAA, ACE, ACSM, NETA).
- Instructors teaching licensed/branded formats (e.g. Zumba) must also be trained and licensed to teach those formats.
- Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is a plus).