Child Care Assistant (PT)
JCC Chicago Health and Fitness is undergoing a 21st Century makeover with the new Marvin Lustbader Center for Health, Wellness and Fitness scheduled to open Fall 2016 at Bernard Weinger JCC in Northbrook.
The 13,500 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness complex will be seamlessly integrated into the existing Glick Family Sports Complex, utilizing the facility’s six-lane indoor pool, full size multi-use gymnasium and multiple studio spaces to create more than a fitness center, but a life center.
As our partners in staffing this amazing new facility, EXOS|MediFit is currently seeking a Child Care Assistant to join our onsite team.
The primary responsibilities of a Child Care Assistant include:
- Creating a unique and memorable relationship with each new child and parent team.
- Providing a safe, clean atmosphere for children.
- Fostering age-appropriate learning and educational opportunities.
- Creating a fun, playful, family friendly environment.
- Maintaining neat, professional attire and a courteous, helpful attitude.
- Attending department meetings as necessary.
- Collaborating with your team members to build a highly effective team environment and accomplish team goals.
- Fostering and growing strong relationships with our fitness facility members.
To join the team you must have the following:
- Prior customer service and childcare experience required
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
- Sincere interest and enthusiasm in engaging with children.
- CPR/AED certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of the MS Office Suite.